Fly Kathmandu to Lhasa (3650m).
On arrival ar Gongar airport meet by our representative and tranfer
to hotel in Lhasa. Rest of the day free for rest and acclimatization.
Days 02 & 03:
Lhasa Sightseeing Tours:
Visit the great Potala Palace the residence of the Dalai Lamas
of Tibet; Norbulinka, the Summer Palace; Drepung & Sera, two
of the biggest Buddhist monasteries of Tibet; the Jokhang Temple,
the holiest shirne in Tibet; and the bustling Barkhor Tibetan
Bazaar. Overnight hotel.
Lhasa - Gyantse (3650m / 259 Kms).
Drive to Gyantse passing besides the beautiful Yamdrok Tsho (Turquoise
Lake), crossing the Kamba La pass ( 4794m) and Karo La pass (
5010m). Overnight hotel.
Gyantse - Shigatse (3900 / 90 Kms).
AM: Visit The Khumbhum Stupa & Phalkor Monastery at Gyantse.
Embark on a 3 hour drive to Shigatse through Tibetan farmlands
and settlements. .
PM: Sight seeing Tour of The Tashilunpo Monastery and the free
Tibetan market. Overnight hotel in Shigatse.
Shigatse - Xegar (3900m / 244 Kms).
Drive for approx 8hours over to Xegar. Overnight hotel in Xegar.
Xegar - Rongbuk Monastery (4920m.) - 60 Kms.
Drive over rocky terrain on 4-WD Landcruiser/s to the village
of Dza Rongphu. Overnight Rongphu Monsatery.
Full day explore the Everest base camp. O/n Monastery or lodges.
Drive Tingri to Nyalam (3750m.) - 214 Kms.
Drive downhill to Nyalam crossing two spectacular passes - The
Lalung La (5082m.) & Nyalamu (3800m.) PASS. Overnight Guest
Nyalam - Kathmandu (1200m.) - 150 Kms.
Drive downhill to Zhangmu and to The Friendship Bridge where transportation
awaits for the Groups final journey to Kathmandu.
Please contact us for details cost
The Tour Cost Includes:
- Tibet Travel Permit, entrance fees
- Twin share accommodation in standard hotels - 3star hotel in
- Tours and transfers with English/Chinese speaking guide;
- All land transport using Pvt. Land cruiser.
- Breakfast everyday.
- Transfer from Kodari (nepal/tibet border) to Kathmandu using
The Cost Excludes:
- Nepal visa fees (if applicable - please note GRATIS visa fee
for nepal for max- 3 nights is free)
- All hotels and meals in Nepal.
- Airport taxes and excess baggage charges.
- EXTRAS - as applicable (given above)
- Lunches & dinners
- refreshments, bottled/alcoholic drinks;
- Any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.);
- Photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites;
- Nepal re-entry Visa (if applicable)
- Extras cost for up-grading rooms at hotels if/when applicable;
- Any cost arising from political disturbances, strikes, cancellation
of flights, deviation in program, delays due to landslides, road
blockage etc (clients have to brone directly a the spot).
- Personal Insurance etc.